FINCA International (www.finca.org), one of the world’s leading microfinance institutions, provides financial services to more than 1.6 million low income entrepreneurs through 21 subsidiaries with operations in urban, per-urban and rural areas in Africa, Eurasia, Latin America and the Greater Middle East.
FINCA Tajikistan (www.finca.tj) is a licensed Microcredit Deposit Organization serving entrepreneurs in Tajikistan through lasting solutions that help people build assets, create jobs and raise their standard of living.
Title: MANAGEMENT BOARD ASSISTANT
Organization: Microcredit Deposit Organization FINCA Tajikistan
Deadline: April 23, 2018
Reports to: Management Board
Duties of the Management Board Assistant include management and maintenance of needs of the Management Board (MB) the organizations, reception of visitors and a supply with information. Priorities are established under control of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Management Board Assistant should be connecting a link between the MB and staff of the company.
• Coordinate information interchange between MB and staff, as well as offices of other branches;
• Assist in preparation of various documents and materials for MB to the organization;
• Documentation of Meeting Board Minutes;
• Delivery of oral and written translation as required by MB (English to Russian, Russian to English, English to Tajik, and Tajik to Russian), including but not limited to, email correspondence, word documents, excel files, power point presentations;
• Visits to government, ministry, branches and other official organizations with the CEO, for purposes of simultaneous oral translation of the meetings discussion;
• Coordinate the reservation of air tickets and accommodation to hotel of departing MB; arriving visitors, local employees, etc., during business trips;
• Coordination of visas, work permits and registration of foreign staff;
• Performance of additional administrative assignments under indication of MB.
Ideal profile (skills and qualifications):
• Advanced education;
• Operational experience on an appropriating position not less than 2 years;
• Computer knowledge to work in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook and Access;
• Fluency in English, Tajik, Russian languages. ________________________________________
The company offers a challenging job in a multinational organization, work across the global network! Please submit your resume detailing all work experience, educational qualifications and expected salary level to the following address: FINCA MDO LLC, 734060 Dushanbe, 9 Jabbor Rasulov Str. or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate title of position applied in the subject line).
Thanks for your interest in our company! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.